This is an update about the CC Cream from Eucerin. After trying it for a couple of months, I want to share its plusses and minuses. I already did a review on YouTube but it was more of the first impression and today we will go more in depth how it stood the test of time.
- Very nice hydrating texture, skin looks glowing and happy with it.
- It has SPF 15 so it will protect the face from damaging sun effect. Great for the beach and daily use.
- Good to go on its own. It works great without additional face cream.
- Great quality and reliable skincare brand.
- Medium color too dark for my skin. Next time I will need to choose a lighter shade.
- If you apply cream before, it might be too many products for your skin and it will not lay very nice. Product looks darker in some areas and not easy to blend for a flawless look.
- This is a very light coverage so do not expect that it will transform your skin if you have many skin problems. Change your diet first to get good balance skin texture.
Last but not least, Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler CC Cream is a great product. Just make sure, you are choosing the right color and do not apply so many skincare products with it. This CC cream will protect and hydrate your face and will give you a healthy glowing look on the long term. Please leave the comments below if you already tried it and if you have a favorite Eucerin product.