Bigger Lips in 20 Minutes
Recently I did lip augmentation and decided to share my experience with you. Also, I recorded a full video about it, the same day with an update after a couple of days. It is my fifth time of doing the injections so I have quite an experience of lip augmentation. This time my doctor injected Juvederm Ultra Smile 0.55 ml. The product is made of hyaluronic acid which is a natural part of our skin. Therefore, cannot lead to allergic reactions. The previous time, 10 months back I did two of such packages (Juvederm Ultra Smile 0.55×2).
The two main reasons I did it,
- Lip asymmetry
- Small lips
So the injections gave me exactly what I wanted. My lips got a much better shape and they became slightly bigger. Also, they look very natural and hard to tell that I did anything. Right after, I had small bruises for 6 days but it was easy to cover with a lipstick.
- Is it pain? – Yes, a little bit but only for a couple of minutes.
- How long does it take to do lip augmentation? – Just 20 min.
- For how long does it last? – Usually for a year, for me even longer like 1.5 years.
- How much does it cost? – I paid last time $200 for 0.55 ml Juvederm Ultra Smile.
- Do I need to stay at home after? – No, if your doctor is good and you follow all recommendations you can go to work the same day.
- How I find a good doctor? – The best way by asking friends and people you know for a doctor contact details.
- If I don’t like, can I remove it? – Yes, you can remove it the next day, there is special injection and it is easy to correct.
This my experience, if you have something to add, leave the comment below. Also, feel free to ask questions, I would love to answer them.